Please read this first.

Click pictures to see full size.

Let's get this thing started. In my line of work, I find myself using both portable and public bathrooms quite a bit. There is often some really great artwork on the walls. Just as often there are things that are horribly offensive. Even more often, you'll find childish bathroom humor. Let me just say that I am here to chronicle what I find. I in no way condone or encourage defacing public property or the racist and/or hateful words and imagery captured in some of the images to follow. With that said, Let's get on with it.

Also. Newest posts are listed first. To see older posts, scroll down or use the archive to the right.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

The World's Smelliest Galleries.

For this inaugural post, I'll just load up the images that I've taken so far and comment on them when I see fit.

Sometimes people feel so passionately that they carve their work into the wall rather than just simply bringing a sharpie with them. Here are two of my favorites.

Bathroom philosophy

("The real confucious say: two birds can fly together but only if they become one")

The one is just as thought provoking.


I love this Turd Monster.


Found this drawing on three separate occasions in three separate johns. Who doesn't love a good DP?


Some are just pathetic.



Others are just plain crazy! Muuuuu!


Best Diagram ever! Oh! That's Aaron and that's the dick.


Yes!


Smile!


Minimalist instructions. Very helpful.


Wow! Git 'r indeed.


I love this one. 9 lines never said so much.


A Port-o-let Valentine.


Okay. I'll stop there for now. I've got a bunch more. I'll try and get them up later or maybe tomorrow. I'll also set up an email address for user submitted pics. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment