Please read this first.

Click pictures to see full size.

Let's get this thing started. In my line of work, I find myself using both portable and public bathrooms quite a bit. There is often some really great artwork on the walls. Just as often there are things that are horribly offensive. Even more often, you'll find childish bathroom humor. Let me just say that I am here to chronicle what I find. I in no way condone or encourage defacing public property or the racist and/or hateful words and imagery captured in some of the images to follow. With that said, Let's get on with it.

Also. Newest posts are listed first. To see older posts, scroll down or use the archive to the right.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Today's crop

Just four today, but one is a repeat offender.

It's our old pal, Larry the Anal Guy.


Next, we have a fine depiction of a guy enjoying a sub sandwich. (I'm pretty sure that's a sandwich)


I love this one. It would make an awesome bumper sticker. It's done in pencil, so it was a little hard to see. I tweaked it a little to try and make it more visible.
"No Dickheads"


And finally, an anatomy lesson.

Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment