Please read this first.

Click pictures to see full size.

Let's get this thing started. In my line of work, I find myself using both portable and public bathrooms quite a bit. There is often some really great artwork on the walls. Just as often there are things that are horribly offensive. Even more often, you'll find childish bathroom humor. Let me just say that I am here to chronicle what I find. I in no way condone or encourage defacing public property or the racist and/or hateful words and imagery captured in some of the images to follow. With that said, Let's get on with it.

Also. Newest posts are listed first. To see older posts, scroll down or use the archive to the right.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Strike Three.

Larry the Anal Guy strikes again. I had trouble getting quality pictures today. The light was bad or something. Anyway, here is "git 'r' in the shitter" #3

I see this little drawing more than any other. I've probably seen it in 15 toilets. It's always very faintly drawn with pencil and it's always located in the exact same spot in every toilet. I've never taken a picture of it before because it's so hard to see. Today, I had to do it anyway. I've just seen this one too many times. It's a little smiley face head smoking a joint. That's it. Weird, but it's in two out of every three johns I visit. I may be mistaken but to the right of the little stoned guy, it looks like an attempt at a carved "git 'r' in the shitter".



That's all I've got for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment