Please read this first.

Click pictures to see full size.

Let's get this thing started. In my line of work, I find myself using both portable and public bathrooms quite a bit. There is often some really great artwork on the walls. Just as often there are things that are horribly offensive. Even more often, you'll find childish bathroom humor. Let me just say that I am here to chronicle what I find. I in no way condone or encourage defacing public property or the racist and/or hateful words and imagery captured in some of the images to follow. With that said, Let's get on with it.

Also. Newest posts are listed first. To see older posts, scroll down or use the archive to the right.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Enemy.

I've been struggling to find anything good lately. I think this picture can explain why.



Most of the johns I've visited lately have looked like this. All the graffiti sanded off. A crime against art if you ask me.

I have managed to find a few things worth sharing.

Get out your foil hats everybody!


A warning. (and my first regular public restroom addition)

says: DENA RUST HAS HERPES (SPELLED HERPIES AND THEN CHANGED TO HERSHIES:)

I don't even know what to say about this one. Just plain weird.


And Finally, some unoriginal racism. I see this one all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment