Please read this first.

Click pictures to see full size.

Let's get this thing started. In my line of work, I find myself using both portable and public bathrooms quite a bit. There is often some really great artwork on the walls. Just as often there are things that are horribly offensive. Even more often, you'll find childish bathroom humor. Let me just say that I am here to chronicle what I find. I in no way condone or encourage defacing public property or the racist and/or hateful words and imagery captured in some of the images to follow. With that said, Let's get on with it.

Also. Newest posts are listed first. To see older posts, scroll down or use the archive to the right.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Paddy's Day!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day! For today, I offer four carvings. These are always kinda hard to read. I attempted to adjust them to make them as legible as possible. Enjoy!

They all just happen to be from GREEN johns.

First up. We have some poetry. You "my" be able to read it. Good luck.


This one is even harder to read, but I just get a kick out of it for some reason.

It says: "Murray loves dick". Murray is just a funny name. Plus, we're left to wonder if Murray loves another gay dude named Dick or if he just loves Dicks in general.

I've never had turtle but I hear it tastes like chicken.


And finally. A legend.


That's it for today. I'm off on a mini vacation 'til Monday. I'll try and find something to post while I'm not at work and using portable johns. Thanks for looking and don't forget to follow Art of the John on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment