Please read this first.

Click pictures to see full size.

Let's get this thing started. In my line of work, I find myself using both portable and public bathrooms quite a bit. There is often some really great artwork on the walls. Just as often there are things that are horribly offensive. Even more often, you'll find childish bathroom humor. Let me just say that I am here to chronicle what I find. I in no way condone or encourage defacing public property or the racist and/or hateful words and imagery captured in some of the images to follow. With that said, Let's get on with it.

Also. Newest posts are listed first. To see older posts, scroll down or use the archive to the right.

Monday, March 30, 2009

How Do I Look?

Sometimes, you can find some extra amenities in these portable toilets. I'm not saying you're going to find running water or a bidet, but occasionally you get more than you expect. Today, I found a john with a mirror. So you can check your hair before returning to screeting concrete.

Good luck seeing your reflection in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment