Please read this first.

Click pictures to see full size.

Let's get this thing started. In my line of work, I find myself using both portable and public bathrooms quite a bit. There is often some really great artwork on the walls. Just as often there are things that are horribly offensive. Even more often, you'll find childish bathroom humor. Let me just say that I am here to chronicle what I find. I in no way condone or encourage defacing public property or the racist and/or hateful words and imagery captured in some of the images to follow. With that said, Let's get on with it.

Also. Newest posts are listed first. To see older posts, scroll down or use the archive to the right.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Jackpot!

I went into a port-o-let today that I had never been in before, and Oh my god! was it a good one. It had funny cartoons, poetry, and racist intolerance. It was like a classic Disney cartoon. Plus, there are two more johns right next to it. I can't wait to go into the next one tomorrow.

I should save this for last but it's just too good. I present to you: weird chicken lady shitting into the mouth of a rubber necked centaur.
That little poem to the right reads: "Roses are red violets are blue Ed likes penis and his boyfriend does 2" I accidentally Cut off a little of the right side.

Next up we have a nice little note to the honey dipper truck driver. At least that's what I call the poor bastards who have to clean these monstrosities.

There is so much going on here that I'm sure I'll leave something out. A lot of it is hard to read because some clever jokester added extra letters to just about every word. That scribbling with the arrows next to it says: "Mexican watering hole". The scribbling to the right of that is someone's sincere disapproval of the racist message implied. My absolute favorite part is right there in the center(ish). See that little fella with the googly eyes? That's right. That's the money you could be saving by switching to Geico.

Reads: "If you are illegal get the fuck out! If not, Welcome to America!" I doubt this guy will be named ambassador any time soon. The chair with the "don't" sign around it. Your guess is as good as mine.

This racism is at least clever. I love a good play on words.

I leave you with more poetry. This one includes an excellent example of what my 11th grade English teacher said was a "near rhyme".
"Roses are red violets are bluey you will never know how much I love to smell your poopy"

No comments:

Post a Comment