Please read this first.

Click pictures to see full size.

Let's get this thing started. In my line of work, I find myself using both portable and public bathrooms quite a bit. There is often some really great artwork on the walls. Just as often there are things that are horribly offensive. Even more often, you'll find childish bathroom humor. Let me just say that I am here to chronicle what I find. I in no way condone or encourage defacing public property or the racist and/or hateful words and imagery captured in some of the images to follow. With that said, Let's get on with it.

Also. Newest posts are listed first. To see older posts, scroll down or use the archive to the right.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pleading!

Today we have three pleading tales.

First up. A desperate cry for a bathroom necessity.

Second. Pleading of a totally different flavor. Maybe just as desperate. Maybe more. I've seen this type of thing on the walls of bathrooms forever. I can't help but wonder how many of them are serious, how many are jokes, how many are an invitation to violence, and how many get their desired results. I got a feeling Stephen isn't the one that put his phone number up there in response to "Bottom Guy".
In case you can't read it. It says; "Bottom Guy[,] Needs Big Dick in mouth+ Ass[,] Daytime only[,] I swallow[.] Leave #" Then some dude named Stephen left his number. I blacked it out for Stephen's sake.

The third and final plea is from me. Please! If anyone out there is reading this, send me some pics. I'd love to see this blog thrive. I'm just not finding anything new. My port-o-potty well has run dry.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment